Columbia Technology Ventures recently organized a “road trip to Vegas,” hosting student tech start-ups for three days of nonstop pitching at CTV’s booth at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). With over 150,000 members of industry in attendance, the team gained invaluable lessons about making the best use of these conference opportunities. We invite you to join us for our upcoming lunch panel event. Four of the Columbia CES startups will be represented on the panel, sharing their experience speed-pitching VCs, running a busy booth, handling expressions of interest, and dodging marriage proposals.
- Calvin Chu, Columbia Technology Ventures
- Marshall Cox, Radiator Labs
- John Kymissis, Columbia Lab for Unconventional Electronics
- Vincent Lee, Lumiode
- James Scholtz, Chromation
- Kshitij Yadav, UdaComm
- Teresa Fazio, Columbia Technology Ventures
Register here, or below. Advanced registration is required in order for entry into the building.